Class Title: IIBA BABOK Soft Skills Competency Training Class (two days)
Location: Manager Mechanics Live Online Classroom
Start Date: May 11-12, 2017
Return to Event List
| Class Description: |
As described in the Business Analyst Book of Knowledge (BABOK), there are several underlying soft skills competencies which support and enhance the practice of business analysis.
This class contains topics specifically selected to build the competencies needed to help ensure Business Analysts professional success.
These BABOK underlying soft skills competencies/topics are:
Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Five Step SERVE Consulting Model
- 'S' - Setting up a Relationship
- 'E' - Establishing Needs
- 'R' - Recommending Solutions
- 'V' - Valuing Objections
- 'E '- Executing - Next Steps
Business and Technology Knowledge
- Leading Edge IT Technologies, such as,Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Digital Transformation, etc.
- User Experience
- Internal Client Service Concepts
- Emotional Intelligence
- Question Types and Purposes
- Active Listening
- Conflict Resolution
- Being an Agent of Change
- Leadership without Authority
| Instructions: |
Webinar connection information will send to registered participants 48 hours prior to the beginning of calls.
| Date: May 11-12, 2017 |
Time: 9:00- 5:00 ET