Class Title: PMI Triangle Soft Skills Training Class (two days)
Location: Manager Mechanics Live Online Classroom
Start Date: Jul 13-14
Return to Event List
| Class Description: |
As quoted in PMI's description of the PMI Talent Triangle:
The ideal skill set the PMI Talent Triangle is a combination of technical, leadership, and strategic business management expertise. To stay relevant and competitive, you must develop these employer-demanded skills.
Manager Mechanics specializes in two of the three PMI Talent Triangle areas, Leadership' and 'Strategic and Business Management.
Below are the topics that can help you and your team reach the level of expertise described in the PMI Talent Triangle description.
- Five Step SERVE Consulting Model
- 'S' - Setting up a Relationship
- 'E' - Establishing Needs
- 'R' - Recommending Solutions
- 'V' - Valuing Objections
- 'E '- Executing - Next Steps
Customer relationship and satisfaction
- Great Internal Client Service
Industry knowledge and standards
- Cloud Computing
- Data Quality and Governance
Operational functions (e.g. finance, marketing)
- 'DANCE' Vendor Management Expectation Framework
- Vendor Oversight, Audits, Risk Assessment and Mitigation
Strategic planning, analysis alignment
- Organizational Thinking
- 6 Step Strategic Thinking Process
- 9 Step Strategic Planning Process
| Instructions: |
Webinar connection information will send to registered participants 48 hours prior to the beginning of calls.
| Date: Jul 13-14 |
Time: 9:00- 5:00 ET